Yes, I know, this is a different kind of recipe because it's not edible but it will make your home smell fantastic! Like something is (or was) cooking in the oven, or a super yummy candle is burning. :) I found these on one of my favorite blogs & was so excited to try them! The best part is, I already had all the ingredients. It is super easy & smells so yummy!
"Citrus" Air Freshener:
Peels of lemon, orange, lime, tangerine or grapefruit
1 pot of water
Put slices of citrus fruit peel into the pot of water. Let simmer gently for an hour or so for a citrus scent.
"Baked Goodness" Air Freshener:
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg or a few cloves
1 pot of water
Let simmer gently for an hour or so for a fresh baking scent.
"Easy as Apple Pie" Air Freshener:
1 sliced apple
2 (or more to your liking) cinnamon sticks
1 pot of water
Let simmer gently for one hour or so and your house will smell like apple pie.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know I love a good smell. Can't wait to try these. Love you.
ReplyDelete