Can ya tell I'm in the mood for fall?! :) I promise I am done with pumpkin recipes... at least for now. :)
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
1 medium apple, peeled and grated
1 cup Apple Juice
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Combine pumpkin, apple, apple juice, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours. Serve with biscuits, breads, corn muffins, etc. My girls like to dip wheat thin crackers in it. :) You can store leftovers in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
can't wait to try this one and the shake. I bet I could use frozen yogurt for the shake and it would be a lot better for me. I love anything that has to do with pumpkin. I love fall for that reason.
ReplyDelete