Pizza Dough:
1 cup of warm water
1 t. yeast (or one packet)
1 tsp. sugar
3 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
1/4 c. parmesan cheese
1 tsp. olive oil
Combine water, yeast and sugar and let foam for 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cups of flour and salt and mix well. Then add the parmesan cheese. Continue to add flour 1/4 cup at a time (you may not need all three cups). Knead for 3-5 minutes until no longer sticky. (I don't add the parmesan cheese until I have added all the flour and then I mix it in. I don't know if it makes a difference. I just like it better.) Place dough in an oiled bowl for 1 1/2 hours.
Spread lightly with cornmeal. Put down flour before rolling out your dough. I put the dough in a jelly roll-style cookie sheet and spread it to take up the entire pan.
Add sauce, 1 lb mozzarella cheese, ½ sliced zucchini, 1 sliced tomato, ¼ bell pepper, ½ lb cooked reduced fat sausage.
Cook for 10-12 minutes at 475.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment