Preheat oven to 400
Melt 1/4 C butter in deep dish pie pan, 11x7 pan, or German Pancake pan
*** I realize that's a ton of butter. I'm just typing the recipe. You can reduce it, but the results might not be the same.***
While butter is melting-
Place in blender: (makes 1 pancake, I usually double and blend seperately)
1 C milk
2 eggs
2/3 C regular flour
2 T sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp lemon zest ( I don't measure it anymore, I just zest half a lemon)
1/2 tsp cardamom
blend quickly (like less than 30 seconds)
Remove pan from oven when butter is melted (watch carefully so it doesn't brown) and pour in batter.
Bake at 400 for 30-ish minutes. It depends on your oven. It should be golden brown, not too dark, not too light.
Top with powdered sugar and fresh lemon juice . . . and extra butter if you want to die.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at you go, Shaunie. :) Wohoo! Thanks for the new recipes. Are these pancakes the ones that you ate this morning with Scott & Kelly?
ReplyDeleteOkay, I am a total NERD!! Just realized Alisa typed this recipe, not Shaunie. :) Oops! Still, way to go Shaunie on posting one. :)
ReplyDelete