Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chicken Pockets

For whatever reason, I can no longer copy and past anything on my blog....?? So weird and so annoying. So, until I can resolve this problem (which will probably be never... I am so not good at computers) I have resorted to scanning recipes. :)

Click to enlarge...
(Being a family grossed out my sour cream, I don't use it). :)

3 comments:

  1. Look at your blog post (before you publish it), in the right corner you see two tabs. One says Edit Html and the other says Compose. Click on the edit html and you can copy and paste wherever you want. If this just confuses you, I will swing by your home and show you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks, Danielle!! :) Thanks to you, I will be posting more recipes. L( In fact, I just posted a new one. WOhoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you recipe blog and THANK DANIELLE for the tip b/c I've been having the same issue and it was making me really angry! :)

    ReplyDelete