Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cupid Corn

This is my go-to recipe for almost every holiday. It's something we give at Christmas time to our neighbors and friends and also something I make during Halloween and Thanksgiving. My Beehives and ladies I VT love it and look forward to it during the holidays. So, here is my M&M popcorn recipe... Valentines Day style. :) A friend of mine calls it Cupid Corn, so that is the name I will use.

*2 bags of popcorn (I use light or no butter)
*1 package of (white chocolate) Almond Bark
*1 bag of Valentine M&M's (pink, red & white)
*Pink or red chocolate disks (optional, but definitely makes the popcorn look cute) :)
*Valentine Sprinkles


1. Pop the popcorn according to directions on bag.
2. Melt the almond bark in the microwave.
3. Mix the popcorn and white chocolate together.
4. Add the M&M's and sprinkles.
5. Lay out mixture on Parchment paper.
6. Melt about 10 pink or red disks in a plastic baggie, snip the end, drizzle all over the popcorn.
7. Let it dry and break into pieces and put in baggies for a cute V-Day gift.

1 comment:

  1. So, I can be expecting this for Valentine's Day? Or how about when I am bored in the library the Sunday before Valentine's? LOL

    ReplyDelete