Just for you, Caitlin. :) Hope your family likes it. We LOVE it!
*1 lb. medium-sized shell pasta (I like whole wheat, but it is harder to find)
*8 oz. chopped smoked ham
*1 1/2 cups half and half (you can use milk, but it won't be as creamy)
*1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
*1 cup grated Monterrey jack cheese
*1/2 cup grated Havarti cheese (this is a little harder to find. HEB always has it)
*1 tsp crushed rosemary (not powdered)
*pepper to taste ( I just use a little)
*1 cup crushed crackers or breadcrumbs (I use crushed Ritz crackers)
*1 Tbsp butter, melted
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. In a large pot, boil pasta in salted water until done.
2. Drain the pasta and return to pot.
3. Add the chopped ham, half and half, cheese (except Parmesan), rosemary and pepper.
4. Stir until well combined and transfer to a greased 9x13 dish.
5. In a separate bowl, combine your crackers or bread crumbs, butter and Parmesan cheese.
6. Sprinkle, evenly, over the top of pasta.
7. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for approximately 25 minutes.
8. Remove foil and bake and additional 5-10 minutes, until a little toasty brown on top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you! I can't wait to make it. (:
ReplyDelete